Help us help them
Please Consider Donating to Lake Haven! Lake Haven is a recognized 501(c)3 organization, so ALL donations are tax deductible.
You can donate online via PayPal or a Credit Card. Just click on the donate button below.
Donations By Check
Funding is needed in order to provide medical care (including spaying/neutering), housing, food and transportation needs. You may designate your donation to the general fund or our Low Cost Spay/Neuter Program.
General Fund. Funding provides food, material supplies, medical supplies and shelter.
Low-Cost Spay Neuter Program. Funding provides low cost spay/neuter services to those who otherwise could not afford it.
Checks made payable to Lake Haven and mail to:
551 Pickerel Lake Dr.
Newaygo, MI 49337
EVERY PENNY MAKES
Are you interested to know what makes up our adoption fees? Check out our "Medical Costs" page.
Supplies Donation Wish List
• Fancy Feast Kitten Pate (turkey or chicken)
• Adult Fancy Feast Classic Pate (chicken or turkey)
• Adult Cat Purina Sensitive Stomach (dry cat food)
• Purina kitten chow
• Ceramic Bowls
• Puppy Feeding Bowls
• Revolution (Cats)
• Kong Brand Toys
• Iam’s Kitten Food
• Iam’s Hairball Formula Adult Cat Food
• Meijer Unscented
• Scoopable Litter w/Baking Soda
• Bleach & Liquid Laundry Soap
• Paper Towels
• Outdoor Pooper Scoopers
• Tall Kitchen Bags
• 33 Gallon Black Trash Bags
• 24-lb Copy Paper
• Packaging & Scotch Tape
• Banker Boxes
• Workforce Printer Ink W/F 3620
• Staples (For Office Admin)
Drop off items at: Lake Haven, 551 Pickerel Lake Dr, Newaygo, MI 49337
OR Call 231 652-7507 if you can’t drop things off.